Tuesday, August 1, 2023

The WIndow Watcher.

The Window Watcher.
+++++++++++++

I wonder
if
you know

I sit on
a
window seat in
a
house
on
my street..

Staring on past
the
Canadian geese

swimming
in
the pond.

(the last thing
that
connects
my life to yours.)

Although
your
Soul has
repulsed me,

I'm
thankful 
that

I
got to
see what
it was,

and that
I
didn't
have to endure
15

years worth
of
you
polluting
mine,

like the
city
pollutes 
A
pond.

*

I watch now

as
the towns-people
feed
the water fowls
bread,

and
they duck their
beaks

into the water
until
there's
only crumbs
left..

Crumbs
like the bits
of

attention
you'd show
to me..

only to ride
off,

high upon
hearing
of
the horror

that
my life was.

(Only true
evil
enjoys seeing
human
beings in pain.)

-Jade Katherine-


No comments:

Post a Comment